Stories From the Arctic
Join Andy & Mia in Annapolis for a special Happy Hour presentation of stories & photos from our two-month adventure in the Arctic! First beer on us, cash bar - beer, wine & rum drinks - thereafter!
Hear about sailing all the way up to 80º North (!), what it was like sailing & filming with the s/v Delos gang for 3 weeks, finding polar bears, beluga, arctic foxes & other wildlife, sailing in the ICE, a summer with no sunset and more!
- What: Laid-back happy hour with an informal presentation on our Arctic adventures! And a chance to hang with us and like-minded sailors!
- When: Friday, October 5, 5-8pm - come straight from the Boat Show!
- Where: Federal House, behind Market Space in downtown Annapolis. Private bar upstairs and right across the street from the show!
- Who: Max 50 people. Mia & I will be there, some of our sailing friends & local sponsors too!
- Why?!: Because we've got some EPIC photos & video from the High Arctic we want to share with you!
- Price: $30 per person, which includes your first beer/wine/drink on us! Full cash bar available. Note: there will be no food, so don't come hungry!