October 5 - 9, 2017
Visit us at the Show!
Dock H - '59 North & Kokomo Yachting'.
Andy & Mia's Swan 48 Isbjorn will be NOT be featured in the show this year - she'll be in storage for the long winter in Sweden - but we'll be back on on Dock H (alongside the concrete pier at the head of Ego Alley - where you found us in 2016!). Drop by the 59 North / Kokomo Yachting booth to hang out and get ideas, chat about upcoming ocean passages, offshore sailing, the podcast, share stories or just to say hi!
Click here to download a printable (pdf) version of the map. Print it out and bring it to the show!
To buy tickets in advance, visit annapolisboatshows.com. You can also buy tickets at the door when you arrive, but expect a longer wait and a higher price if you don't have them in advance.
Book signing at 59 North booth
Jean-du-Sud & the Magick Byrd, English
by Yves Gelinas
In 1982, filmmaker, invetory & artist Yves Gelinas set out to sail solo & nonstop around the world, via the fabled Great Capes, in his beloved Alberg 30 'Jean-du-Sud.' He recounts the voyage, which nearly ended in disaster when he was rolled & dismasted near Cape Horn, here for the first time in English, some 30 years after the book was originally published in French.
Yves will be at the 59 North booth, Dock H to signed his new book.
Cruiser's University - Seminars by Andy & Mia
Andy & Mia will be part of the Cruiser's University Seminar Series after the show, this is a PAID FOR seminar. If you are planning to join, don't miss our seminars!
- Weds Oct. 11, 12.30-2pm: The Offshore Galley by Mia
- Weds. Oct. 11, 2.15-3.45pm: Offshore Yacht Rigging by Andy
- Thus Oct 12, 2.15-3.45 pm: Crossing the Gulf Stream by Andy
Where: Naval Academy Club at the United States Naval Academy! Remember to bring a valid ID
How to Register: This is a paid for seminar part of the Cruisers University. To attend the course, visit annapolisboatshows.com/cruisers-university
Pick up your SHOW SOUVENIR from us!
59 North Coffee
We have a big order of coffee coming to the show, freshly roasted just a few days before the show. First come fist served so pick up your bag from the boat at the show before its gone. Cash only!
If you like to get a big order, please let us know ASAP and we can arrange it. $13 per bag.
Get your 59 North / 'On the Wind podcast / 'Sailing Stories' t-shirts before the show starts! Many different styles and colors - Men & Women - Order online at 59-north.com/tees!
All t-shirts are all 100% Organic Cotton & made in an ethically accredited, wind-powered factory!
Our Boat Show top tips:
- Like the 'On the Wind' sailing podcast? Many of the guests will be at the Annapolis Show - make sure you stop and say hi to them all!
- Weems & Plath Tent Sale in Eastport, catch amazing deals on everything from charts to clocks & barometers and other nautical necessities and gifts. 214 Eastern Ave, 15 min walk from the show or free electric shuttle.
- Helly Hansen – our favorite gear onshore and offshore! Always a great sale during the boat show! Walk up Main Street to find their store, or check out their booth at the show, C39. Check out Helly Hansen Annapolis facebook page for more updates!
- Check out the 'Brokarage Cove'! Walk around the used boats featured at the show. Every year they have some sweet used boats on display! It's only a block away from the show, pick up the watertaxi or walk over to the Spa Creek draw bridge.
- Download a QR scanner/reader for your smartphone (search for a free one in your App store (iPhones) or Play Store (Android) it will make life much easier at the show!) We are going paperless at the show, information will be available via QR codes as well as posters that you can take photos off! We are trying to save on the environment and for you not to carry heavy stacks of paper around the show! (What is a QR code?)