$4,000.00 / 10 Days
We're back, baby!
Join Andy Schell & Paul Exner, with Mia Karlsson along as mate, and Dan Shea, 2-time crewmember on the 600, for a high-level ocean racing program in 2019 in the heart of the Caribbean. Sail alongside the big boys, from the classic schooners to the MOD70 trimarans and super maxis like Rambler 88 and Comanche. We're in it for the fun and the challenge of successfully completing one of the toughest courses on the ocean racing circuit.
We've just opened this trip, so there will be more details to follow once we flesh out this page, and it'll be a bit different from our standard offshore passages in what's on offer. In the meantime, visit caribbean600.rorc.org to learn more about the event.
How to Join
To register, complete the Offshore Passage Registration by clicking the 'Register Now' button above, or at the bottom of the page. You'll be asked to complete the form - make sure you hit submit. Indicate 'RORC Caribbean 600 2019' as your preferred passage.
Once we receive your registration, you'll be sent an invoice for 50% of the balance, due immediately. The final 50% of the balance will be due 60 days prior to the passage date. Terms and conditions are in the registration form, and you'll be asked to agree to them before submitting your deposit. Please read them carefully.
COST & WHAT YOU GET
The trip is $4,000.00 per person, which includes everything you need on the boat, plus the following:
- Helly Hansen 'Inflatable Racing' PFD with integrated harness to use onboard Isbjorn.
- Double-tether for moving around on deck.
- All meals, snacks and drinks while on the boat, including beer, wine and rum while in port.
- Sheets, towel and pillow onboard.
- Large collection of books onboard, including novels, sailing classics and sailing reference books, in hard copy.
- Online tracking for friends and family at home from YB Tracking.
Racing Specific Items
- High-level training & teamwork pre-race with Andy & Paul Exner
- 'Team Isbjorn' shirt
- Shoreside events before and after the race in Antigua hosted by the Caribbean600 race organizers.
- Extra t-shirts for sale
- Custom embroidered Helly Hansen crew polo shirts with your name and/or the passage route embroidered on them. Available in red, white, navy or black.
- Any Helly Hansen clothing and sailing gear offered at 25% off their retail price (one time code when you register for the race). Visit hellyhansen.com for their online catalog.
What the price DOESN'T include:
- Transportation to and from the boat.
- Personal toiletries & clothing.
- Foul-weather gear (see packing list for details).
- Meals & drinks ashore
- Shore side accommodation before and after the race (check airbnb, local hotel or hostel, make sure to book early).