In Case of Emergency
This page is meant to be for the USCG and other relevant authorities should our EPIRB onboard be activated or should we request outside assitance.
If you are a doctor helping in a medical emergency, click here for the contents of our onboard med. kit // pharmacy. 59-north.com/med-kit
- s/v 'Isbjorn' // 1972 Swan 48 // Hull: Dark Blue // Deck: White // Mast: 1
Liferaft: Viking RescYOU Pro 8, Yellow/Black // Dinghy: Grey Inflatable
- MMSI #: 367695150
- Radio Call Sign: WDI 4102
- AIS Transceiver aboard
- Track Isbjorn (pings every 4 hours) via our YB Tracker on 59-north.com/tracking
Dennis Schell, Andy's Dad: (cell) +1-484-332-0836 or (home) +1-610-373-6145
Kaitlin Schell (Andy's Sister): (cell) +1-610-763-2829
Satellite phone (Iridium) number: (Will only be turned on in an emergency) +8816 3256 2126
Offshore Passage Schedule Summer 2018:
Click each record below for more details.
- Note that Mia Karlsson & Andy Schell will be onboard for each passage, in addition to the "CREW ONBOARD" listed in each record below.
- "P.O.B." # includes Andy & Mia and is the total onboard for each passage.
- Full details on each crewmember, including their own emergency contacts, can be received by contacting our 59 North emergency contacts above.