Join Andy, Mia, Andy's Dad Dennis, rigging guru Mike Meer & ocean sailor extraordinaire Paul Exner for a day (or a week!) of refit work and fun times at Port Annapolis! Click here for more information, or click the 'Refit Registration' button below to signup. It's of course free!
So here's the deal - it's free to signup to join us for a day or more, and we'll provide nourishment and expertise. Click the button below to signup & join us:
Work Projects Include:
- Re-rig, including installing new titanium chainplates from Colligo Marine.
- Overhauling & servicing the Harken roller furling gear.
- Overhauling & greasing the Lewmar winches.
- Splicing new halyards & running rigging.
- Splicing and installing Colligo Dux lifelines.
- Replacing the PSS dripless shaft seal & overhauling the engine components.
- Interior woodwork, including fixing the headliner, rebuilding some drawers and fixing a few doors.
- Installing the water-cooling system for the Seafrost refrigeration.
Skills & Tools Needed (But Not Required!):
- Woodworking skills & tools!
- Engine maintenance skills.
- Electrical tools and expertise.
What Andy & Mia will Provide:
- Cold soft drinks & end-of-the-day beer & wine.
- Lunch & snacks throughout the day.
- Lessons on rigging work and how to splice.
- Discounted T-shirts sold at our cost if you'd like to support the podcast!
- A fun-loving atmosphere to get some work done!
Go to 59-north.com to signup by clicking the button on the homepage. It's free!